New features have been added to DeWitt County's Mass Notification System. Citizens may now receive free weather alerts as they are issued by the National Weather Service. In order to receive the weather alerts, you must click here and enroll. The new feature takes advantage of the geographically based weather alerts issued by the National Weather Service.
This system can also be used to relay weather alerts and emergency public safety messages effecting your home while you are away from the area.
If you previosuly enrolled in the emergency notification system, but wish to receive the new weather alerts, you will need to re-enroll. It should only take a few minutes.
- For Information on the DeWitt County Circuit Clerk, contact: www.dewittcountyill.com
- To contact the Clinton, IL Chamber of Commerce, contact: www.clintonilchamber.com
- For information on Identity Theft, contact: www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- For infomation on DeWitt County Court Cases, contact: www.judici.com
- For information on the County's Largest Outdoor Festival, contact: chmoorehomestead.org/learn-more-about-the-apple-n-pork-festival/
- For information on Synthetic Drugs contact: http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/communities/syntheticdrugs.html
- For information on Offender Watch contact: http://www.sheriffalerts.com/il/dewitt
- For information on the State Sex Offenders contact: http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/
- For information on the Illinois Sheriffs' Association 2012/2013 Scholarship contact:http://www.ilsheriff.org
- To fill out a job application for the Dewitt County Sheriff's Office, click here.